Official Post Your Random Thoughts (694 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
*bonk*
I don't like math
can I help? or is it like calc or something? bc I may be a math wiz, but I do NOT do calc or really anything higher than algebra 2 lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not me thinking OutKast wrote So Fresh So Clean for a laundry commercial... lol
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,537
Reactions Received
13,836
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,396
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
can I help? or is it like calc or something? bc I may be a math wiz, but I do NOT do calc or really anything higher than algebra 2 lol
statistics lol
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,234
Reactions Received
1,695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,571
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I just finished 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' for the first time! I read the first five books as they came out and then life happened and I just never got around to the last two but I always intended to. I can't believe it's been almost 30 years since the first book dropped, since then there's been games and movies, etc, so I felt like it was always around and with the knowledge that I still had to read the last 2 books it never felt truly over until now.

Today feels like closing a chapter of my youth but all good things must come to an end.
 
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,601
Reactions Received
4,719
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,886
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
I just finished 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' for the first time! I read the first five books as they came out and then life happened and I just never got around to the last two but I always intended to. I can't believe it's been almost 30 years since the first book dropped, since then there's been games and movies, etc, so I felt like it was always around and with the knowledge that I still had to read the last 2 books it never felt truly over until now.

Today feels like closing a chapter of my youth but all good things must come to an end.
I am currently reading that one!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,429
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
yay I figured it out but I had to buy another hyunjin just to have him on top :yolk:
is there way to order them bc if I want to add skz ill have to buy those boys again T_T
I love ur signature
 
  • Like
Reactions: HyuneSuga

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,429
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
(my thoughts during math) why can’t i just be whatching edits of Bangchan right now wait! How about i imagine im in math class with him!
this is so real
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread