Official Post Your Random Thoughts (294 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
just remembering that guy that catfishes/roleplays as sunoo on instagram omg
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@dumbcore why did you only get a Sunoo badge yesterday?!? #1 Sunoo Stan🤨🤨🤨🤨
STOP CALLING ME OUT YOU FILTHY TRAITOR I ALREQADY HAD THE GROUP BAGDE STOP IKG
 
  • Haha
Reactions: uran and Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
back off scrooge you already have 7k posts :chickill:
I'm not here for the posts :chickill:

As user of the month, I request, no I demand you give me THE #1 Sunoo stan title. Do it or DK gets it :chickill:
 
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi and uran

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Titles I’m gatekeeping:
#1 Everglow Stan
#1 HeeSoul Stan
#1 Yuqi Stan
<3
/hs
I’m claiming these:
#1 Soyeon stan
#1 Victon/Hanse stan
#1 Bahiyyih stan
and #1 CLASS:y stan
and no I will not take any arguments
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I'm not here for the posts :chickill:

As user of the month, I request, no I demand you give me THE #1 Sunoo stan title. Do it or DK gets it :chickill:
i was gonna hand the title to u on a silver platter but then u shot urself in the foot when u threatened dk, are u crazy do u think kyeominism is a joke :chickill:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i was gonna hand the title to u on a silver platter but then u shot urself in the foot when u threatened dk, are u crazy do u think kyeominism is a joke :chickill:
I DIDNT MEAN DOKYEOM :soob:

Don't you know DK stands for Donkey Kong :snatched:
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi and uran

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: uran

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread