- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
less than a 100 left to go, 7k here i come![]()
STOP CALLING ME OUT YOU FILTHY TRAITOR I ALREQADY HAD THE GROUP BAGDE STOP IKG@dumbcore why did you only get a Sunoo badge yesterday?!? #1 Sunoo Stan🤨🤨🤨🤨
#1 Sunoo Stan my a$$STOP CALLING ME OUT YOU FILTHY TRAITOR I ALREQADY HAD THE GROUP BAGDE STOP IKG
I'm not here for the postsback off scrooge you already have 7k posts![]()
I’m claiming these:Titles I’m gatekeeping:
#1 Everglow Stan
#1 HeeSoul Stan
#1 Yuqi Stan
<3
/hs
i was gonna hand the title to u on a silver platter but then u shot urself in the foot when u threatened dk, are u crazy do u think kyeominism is a jokeI'm not here for the posts
As user of the month, I request, no I demand you give me THE #1 Sunoo stan title. Do it or DK gets it![]()
I DIDNT MEAN DOKYEOMi was gonna hand the title to u on a silver platter but then u shot urself in the foot when u threatened dk, are u crazy do u think kyeominism is a joke![]()
KakskdksbdI DIDNT MEAN DOKYEOM
Don't you know DK stands for Donkey Kong![]()
and i will gatekeep #1 stayc stanTitles I’m gatekeeping:
#1 Everglow Stan
#1 HeeSoul Stan
#1 Yuqi Stan
<3
/hs