Official Post Your Random Thoughts (602 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Why am I losing interest in most of my stan list? Hoping this is only a short phase, I don’t want to unstan ENHYPEN, BLACKPINK, P1HARMONY or ATEEZ. And I only just stanned THE BOYZ but my interest is waining already :reallysadcat: only groups I’m really into at the moment are Everglow, Loona, Dreamcatcher & GIDLE
 
  • Sad
Reactions: uran

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Me when i used to play overwatch :face:
Lowkey it was the reason i get major anxiety in games where you play with other people now :reallysadcat:
LOL! I used to play back around like 2016 or something like that, It was super toxic... I have moved on to league now, do you play it? Aww :( yeah I totally get that </3
 
  • Haha
Reactions: uran

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread