Official Post Your Random Thoughts (602 Viewers)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I’m terribly sorry for being so nosy but I have to ask what happened?
Only if you’re comfortable telling ofc I understand if you don’t :sanapray:
omg you're too nice but i was just watching a show & live posting, i'm really sorry if i worried you i can be a little too into it sometimes but i really appreciate that you wanted to check in w me, anyway :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
omg you're too nice but i was just watching a show & live posting, i'm really sorry if i worried you i can be a little too into it sometimes but i really appreciate that you wanted to check in w me, anyway :maheart:
I did get a bit concerned when i saw your post but I’m glad to hear you were just watching a show😅
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
don't get me wrong obsessed by addison rae is an objectively bad song, it's seriously really bad but the chorus..... i can get behind it
You say you're obsessed with me
So I took a second and I said me too
I'm obsessed with me as much as you
Say you'd die for me I'd die for me too
And if I lost you I'd still have me I can't lose
When you say that you're obsessed with me, me too

and we love that for u
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread