- Joined
- 26 November 2021
- Messages
- 3,179
- Reactions Received
- 3,849
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I have tried league but i havent played it more than couple hoursLOL! I used to play back around like 2016 or something like that, It was super toxic... I have moved on to league now, do you play it? Aww :( yeah I totally get that </3
omg you're too nice but i was just watching a show & live posting, i'm really sorry if i worried you i can be a little too into it sometimes but i really appreciate that you wanted to check in w me, anywayI’m terribly sorry for being so nosy but I have to ask what happened?
Only if you’re comfortable telling ofc I understand if you don’t![]()
I did get a bit concerned when i saw your post but I’m glad to hear you were just watching a show😅omg you're too nice but i was just watching a show & live posting, i'm really sorry if i worried you i can be a little too into it sometimes but i really appreciate that you wanted to check in w me, anyway![]()
Oh my is it reveries nappy timeWhy are they playing music so loudright when I want to have a nap![]()
![]()
Yep, going for one now😴Nighty night uran :DOh my is it reveries nappy time
![]()
You say you're obsessed with medon't get me wrong obsessed by addison rae is an objectively bad song, it's seriously really bad but the chorus..... i can get behind it![]()
My cough is backand it’s bad. fvck covid
![]()
purrrrrrWelcome back to the best thread on the forum @sally![]()