Nothing forum related![]()
why does this sentence give uran omlcall her out honey she must deserve it im on ur side
just change honey to hunty and you’re good to go💅🏻why does this sentence give uran oml
HELP LMAOIUJHGBHJKjust change honey to hunty and you’re good to go💅🏻
WEHARYES LIT FIRST THE ORGIES AND NOW BABY EATING DADDY WHAT THE FUCK 👁👄👁
I didn't know what it was and I had to search it up bc we read abt themYES LIT FIRST THE ORGIES AND NOW BABY EATING DADDY WHAT THE FUCK 👁👄👁
W H A TTW NO CAUSE WE READ A STORY OF TWO PARENTS RIPPING THEIR CHILD IN HALF
:yeonstare;TW NO CAUSE WE READ A STORY OF TWO PARENTS RIPPING THEIR CHILD IN HALF
YES I LOVEIn world history we had to do a jingle or some other forms of propaganda abt isms
so my group did a rap song abt nationalism
to the beat of post malone's rockstar
my flow was fine, but in recording please, I sounded half my age. I DIDN'T NEED TO BE SOUNDING 7 WHEN I WAS 15 AND THE RECORDING WAS PLAYED IN FRONT OF THE CLASS AND EVERYONE LAUGHING HELP
Stupid naturally childish, cutesy voice![]()
ong i'd drop outIn world history we had to do a jingle or some other forms of propaganda abt isms
so my group did a rap song abt nationalism
to the beat of post malone's rockstar
my flow was fine, but in recording please, I sounded half my age. I DIDN'T NEED TO BE SOUNDING 7 WHEN I WAS 15 AND THE RECORDING WAS PLAYED IN FRONT OF THE CLASS AND EVERYONE LAUGHING HELP
Stupid naturally childish, cutesy voice![]()
IT WAS AN ALLUSION TO SOME OTHER STORY I DON'T EVEN REMMBERW H A T
It was fun minus me sounding even younger on recording when I already sound way younger than my ageYES I LOVE
Not related to world history at all but my friends and i wrote a rap song at 3 AM one night and it was a trainwreckIt was fun minus me sounding even younger on recording when I already sound way younger than my age
I was really self-conscious abt my voice then, I don't really care anymore now
partly bc yeeun has a naturally cutesy voice too![]()