Official Post Your Random Thoughts (108 Viewers)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I slept 12hours so cant relate
0A45C1FB-6046-4256-8E59-B782054C0773.png
7.5 hours isn’t horrible either but I’m still going to complain that I’m up at 6am 💀🤡

I would love to sleep 12 hours, teach me your ways oh great oppa senpai god
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm watching more WJSN than my stan groups these days:welp:

and I still haven't watched any of queendom after those cover stages:runrunrun::runrunrun:
ok they're so funny, and cute tho, more than some of my stan groups:llama_tea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread