Official Post Your Random Thoughts (133 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
this new a24 movie "men" is f*cked up. like in so many ways. someone needs to tell "arthouse" directors that putting gore imagery for shock value doesn't add anything to the plot. like why exactly did i and 40-45 people in the same room have to watch four men give birth...
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This year marks two decades since 'N Sync broke up, and I'm actually okay with it. lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And I may not be a fan of theirs anymore, but somehow I still remember the lyrics to Tearin' Up my Heart... o.O
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is it me, or is It's Gonna Be Me pretty much 'N Sync's answer to I Want It That Way? I mean... it's like BSB laid down the gauntlet with their hit, and then 'N Sync came out all, "Uh-uh - it's gonna be ME!"

Or maybe I'm reading too much into their rivalry... lol
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:/
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
When you stare at a word for too long, that you start to think it's misspelled. Or you think it's not a word at all.
I thought it was just me 😭😭
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Is it me, or is It's Gonna Be Me pretty much 'N Sync's answer to I Want It That Way? I mean... it's like BSB laid down the gauntlet with their hit, and then 'N Sync came out all, "Uh-uh - it's gonna be ME!"

Or maybe I'm reading too much into their rivalry... lol
1653437329217.png

They let them have it that way for a year. Just to be nice :rosesmug:

1653437278043.png
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1653437329217.png

They let them have it that way for a year. Just to be nice :rosesmug:

1653437278043.png
haha right??? BSB got super-popular, 'N Sync got super-jealous, and then they were finally like "ykw that's it - NO MORE MR. NICE GUYS!" lol man, I love making theories!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread