Official Post Your Random Thoughts (196 Viewers)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope it's nothing too serious and you start feeling better :(
being sick really sucks, especially during this time of year
Ngl it’s probably my body shutting down from all the stress
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Haiku

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ngl it’s probably my body shutting down from all the stress
Please take it easy :/ try to stay hydrated as well and hang in there <3 You got this! Is everything okay?

Same happens to me in lost ark :nayeonisdone:
I didn't know you played lost ark :o I have yet to try it, but have watched others play...
It is funny because you can be in the middle of a game and suddenly the server goes down haha:haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,197
Reactions Received
18,939
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,971
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Please take it easy :/ try to stay hydrated as well and hang in there <3 You got this! Is everything okay?



I didn't know you played lost ark :o I have yet to try it, but have watched others play...
It is funny because you can be in the middle of a game and suddenly the server goes down haha:haylul:
i have been taking a break from lost ark for a month but i like it and started to play it from the start :sj_weary:
i recommend it :jenniesmug:
those pesky server updates are after us:nayeonisdone:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i have been taking a break from lost ark for a month but i like it and started to play it from the start :sj_weary:
i recommend it :jenniesmug:
those pesky server updates are after us:nayeonisdone:
I should download it, the customization options look really nice... I wonder what your character looks like :scree:
I would say that we should destroy them, but we need those maintenance updates... +_+
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread