Official Post Your Random Thoughts (156 Viewers)

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,197
Reactions Received
18,939
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,971
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Im glad he was able to let it all out. Sometimes people just dont know how hard it is to be hot. You are expected to always be perfect and calm like a model. I am glad to see representation in media of hot people, especially hot men, to let it all out.
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,568
Reactions Received
11,211
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,983
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This looks delicious, I gotta try it sometime. Do you use the McD app? I heard they offer some free stuff on there, but I never used it before :o
It was delicious. It reminded me of the Coke floats they used to sell in the US and also the McFloats from a few years ago.

Yes, I use the McD app to get free stuff for points and also get good offers on food or drinks I like (it's 100 points per $1.00 you spend). I had 3000+ points and I used 1500 points for the ice cream.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my mom has been watching this facebook live from some local store owner on loud speakers for two hours by now.... yes i get it the floral crop top and blue shorts are amazing quality and it's a perfect combination for the summer weather please let me watch 911 lone star in peace :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Even the half smile would have slowed down the time
If I could call you half mine
Maybe this is the safest way to go


Absolute masterpiece of a song. Totally recommend it.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
0746853be4bc850c1db3098eb7336e6c.jpg



😩😩😩😩 Hear me out
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
my mom has been watching this facebook live from some local store owner on loud speakers for two hours by now.... yes i get it the floral crop top and blue shorts are amazing quality and it's a perfect combination for the summer weather please let me watch 911 lone star in peace :yolk:
omg u watch 911 lone star
yes julia.
yes.
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread