- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
This’ll take me a while to get overFeeling numb
This looks delicious, I gotta try it sometime. Do you use the McD app? I heard they offer some free stuff on there, but I never used it before :oMade myself a Dr. Pepper Float with McDonald’s Dr. Pepper and a free ice cream cone I got with my points.
10/10!
![]()
It was delicious. It reminded me of the Coke floats they used to sell in the US and also the McFloats from a few years ago.This looks delicious, I gotta try it sometime. Do you use the McD app? I heard they offer some free stuff on there, but I never used it before :o
omg u watch 911 lone starmy mom has been watching this facebook live from some local store owner on loud speakers for two hours by now.... yes i get it the floral crop top and blue shorts are amazing quality and it's a perfect combination for the summer weather please let me watch 911 lone star in peace![]()