Official Post Your Random Thoughts (196 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜ŒβœŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ‘‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜¬πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ‘‹πŸ˜¬πŸ˜’πŸš¨πŸ™‚πŸ˜¬πŸ˜πŸ˜¬πŸ‘‹πŸš¨πŸ˜βœŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ€ΊπŸ›πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŽΈπŸ–€πŸ˜‹πŸ˜”πŸ”ͺ⁉
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜ŒβœŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ‘‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜¬πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ‘‹πŸ˜¬πŸ˜’πŸš¨πŸ™‚πŸ˜¬πŸ˜πŸ˜¬πŸ‘‹πŸš¨πŸ˜βœŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ€ΊπŸ›πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŽΈπŸ–€πŸ˜‹πŸ˜”πŸ”ͺ⁉
fr
 

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wasn't trying to ruin your fun, you should definitely go for it. I was just pointing out something you might've missed. I'm not tagging, they know who they are.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you, but I didn't want to tag you bc you "don't like me quoting your shit". I took that comment quite personally, Kim.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread