- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,087
- Reactions Received
- 72,528
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,430
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I hope it's nothing too serious and you start feeling better :(Why am I feeling so sick?![]()
Ngl it’s probably my body shutting down from all the stressI hope it's nothing too serious and you start feeling better :(
being sick really sucks, especially during this time of year
Same happens to me in lost arkthere is always a maintenance when I play at this time![]()
Please take it easy :/ try to stay hydrated as well and hang in there <3 You got this! Is everything okay?Ngl it’s probably my body shutting down from all the stress
I didn't know you played lost ark :o I have yet to try it, but have watched others play...Same happens to me in lost ark![]()
i have been taking a break from lost ark for a month but i like it and started to play it from the startPlease take it easy :/ try to stay hydrated as well and hang in there <3 You got this! Is everything okay?
I didn't know you played lost ark :o I have yet to try it, but have watched others play...
It is funny because you can be in the middle of a game and suddenly the server goes down haha![]()
I should download it, the customization options look really nice... I wonder what your character looks likei have been taking a break from lost ark for a month but i like it and started to play it from the start
i recommend it
those pesky server updates are after us![]()
she was my sorceressI should download it, the customization options look really nice... I wonder what your character looks like
I would say that we should destroy them, but we need those maintenance updates... +_+
na everyone js had me fucked up then my dad chose to make it worse n shii won't. i figured you needed some space if you weren't messaging me and decided to leave you alone
slay[nfr] i feel so bad for praying on its downfall... but who's going to stop me
narrator voice she didn't actually love grey's anatomyi love grey's anatomy omg