Official Post Your Random Thoughts (322 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Why is it everytime I think something nice about a member of my family when they go and decide to be an asshole :(
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Things are starting to feel a little better. Tomorrow is a new day.

I'm going to clean my room tomorrow.
Make it fresh.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Man. all this talk about male idols and female victums. Holy f. I am beyond infuriated. Motherf******

Really how low can trash get. I sincerely hope they get imprisoned never walk the streets again.

Its not a good time for me to post threads this needs to be sorted first i may come back later this week or next week.

And wow i cant believe a shooting happened in my country new zealand!!!!!!!!!!! 50 dead christchurch of all places. They really never catch a break.

The whole country is on fire rn. Damn. and here i am concerned of my akp return, i need to get firearms myself now. If this is possible here then i gotta up my protection. One hit knockout wont save me from a spray of bullets. damn. Crazy times.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I realized that bell peppers don't fit into pizza. Without pizza: delicious. In pizza: ruins it. Weird how that works.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
imastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

imlivinglikeastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Some people are stupid that they don't even realize how stupid they are.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omfggggggggg

I had done so much updating on the corruption thread I'm trying to compile.....AND BEFORE I COULD SAVE IT, LIKE, 4 HOURS OF WORK ON IT, I CLOSED THE TAB ON ACCIDENT.

and all that work was deleted....I'm....
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Ok so I couldn't find my wacom tablet pen that I had had like 2 seconds before and I was lowkey freaking out about where it had fallen. I searched my whole room for a long amount of time just to find out I was sitting on it. :hmm:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Viktor Frankl said that, because life has become void of meaning for many, because there is an “existential vacuum”. We compensate by “psycho-analyzing” ourselves, sharing our psychological problems and insights with others, discussing them, etc.
An existential vacuum leads to an obsession with the own psyche that can be the cause of neuroses and its pseudo-therapy. Self-reflection can in itself be the root of many problems.

Okay Victor Frankl, but now i'm obsessing over this...
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you. You made me realize how fake you were. So I didn’t waste more time with you.

My leg hurrrrrrts
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread