Official Post Your Random Thoughts (161 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
With the change over a year ago in upper management (due to the overtaking of the company from what once was investors in China), I still pray that this is true to Fantagio and the trainees and artists under the label. Every entertainment company should have these and implement them.

 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Some people's level of delusion doesn't cease to amaze me, while the ability to instantly condemn others is equally as disturbing.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Today has been mentally exhausting because, surprise, surprise, I was being way to hard on myself again. I'm really tired now. I guess I should finally get some sleep tonight. Let's hope that tomorrow is a lot better.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Today has been mentally exhausting because, surprise, surprise, I was being way to hard on myself again. I'm really tired now. I guess I should finally get some sleep tonight. Let's hope that tomorrow is a lot better.
Rest well and feel better soon <3 you're doing better than you think ;)
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Did there use to be five slots for now playing on the homepage, because I thought there were only four...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I went to the dentist and she said that even though all my wisdom tooth have come out, I still have to take them out. It'll cost me 500€.

Not to mention I have a cavity in one of my tooth and I had no clue. I need to change my eating habits, asap.

Throwback to when Daniel couldn't eat because of cavities he got from jellies and he had to stop, lmao. I'll be the same. :hmm:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Sometimes no matter how gentle you are, stating an opinion will only cause further division. In the words of Shindong, "Close Your Lips Shut Your Tongue."
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Fighting with a jerk elsewhere and I gotta say...the anxiety when I see a notif pop up and I know it's from them.
It's overwhelming.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love Jurassic Park.

And dinos....so...so much.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread