Official Post Your Random Thoughts (109 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Its not really stealing if they are packets of salt or sugar offered at the restaurant and you stuff like 20+ in your pocket, is it?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
This morning I could barely keep my eyelids open, but I forced myself to finally wake up. At least I’m half awake now.
:maheart:
Sounds like College...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Rain, rain, go away.. come again another day....... all the world is waiting for the sun......

even though this gloomy weather that seems like it'll never end fits my feelings perfectly... >_> I would like not to be sick anymore and to feel better physically and mentally but it'll only get more stressful from now on sigh 😔

 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really wanna see Foals in concert... Tho I'll have to go alone AND book a hotel cause my ass can't drive... And I'm way too pussy for that, like standing in a huge crowd with loud music... Sleeping alone in a big city... Dear humans in my area: get taste and come with meee
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
People: praise the flying fuck outta me
Also people: act surprised I'm single and still virgin
Also people: don't date me

See where it goes wrong? Okay I've rejected enough guys and a few (really creepy) girls but... I'm openly gay, if you're female and into me, just confess! I'm not gonna do it if your ass still closeted or you're sending mixed signals...

My crush herself is guilty...
  • Doesn't believe I got nothing for Valentines (unless she sent me something that never arrived, then no, I really got nothing)
  • Calls me pretty and sweet
  • When some other chick posted pics of herself in revealing clothes... "You'd look good in that too" ehh no "but you have a great body" OKAY AKHFKSDHFHSF
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Koala

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just LOVE how certain people on another place have basically been indirectly shitting on me, while praising those of a certain currently talked about fandom that starts with the letter after U that literally post the same exact thing I do.

Good job.

This is why I keep my nose out of scandalous shit, especially when it doesn't involve someone I don't care one way or the other for.
Why do I even bother, is the real question.
Rock the boat, baby.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Koala

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The moment that one person on that one site was saying how he was going to be banned probably for a year but was allowed under circumstance to clear his name............and yet. There he is, mindlessly posting again on said site.

Ha.....haha.....what has it been, two weeks?

Don't mind me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Koala
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Rain, rain, go away.. come again another day....... all the world is waiting for the sun......

even though this gloomy weather that seems like it'll never end fits my feelings perfectly... >_> I would like not to be sick anymore and to feel better physically and mentally but it'll only get more stressful from now on sigh 😔

I think I speak for everyone in wanting to know... Which anime that is from?
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Some people don’t care for the scars and your story

They just want to see your blood

Honestly I’m loving analogies more lately. It’s some poetic coping
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread