Official Post Your Random Thoughts (297 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

This guy in my lecture kept shouting out random rude words at the lecturer, like he'd get anything out of it
When he saw he got caught, he called the presentation useless and started yelling that he'd drop out
Does he not know how pathetic he looks? Like damn, the lecturer is just trying to do his job and have a good day too
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Kind of sad that today is the last day of winter.
:pepesad: :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow...there is a very large thread elsewhere and im....kind of in shock at people and how they respond? The amount of people still defending, trying to say he was framed or didnt do anything illegal or isnt a bad guy and is being used for publicity or are currently still preaching "let's wait for the investigation to finish" and "I'm waiting for police to confirm" (when police corruption is a very real part of this case) in regards go Seungri....im....yikes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Soogi
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Dammit 'giveaway in progress' banner, I hate you reminding me that I've only invited like 2 people because I have no friends :pepesad: and that this is the only way I'll ever get an album, ever, because fuck it costs 90 dollars to buy one album in this wonderful country
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Lots of mornings i wake up with these songs playing on my head they are completely made up.

My mind creates full songs with lyrics music and everything rn a blackpink song is playing full blast in my head. Like its so weird how real it sounds. Its a really catchy song tho haha but i will forget it later on.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
@BaiPinTing (Noemi) is an AMAZING friend. She has been there from day one! And she has never betrayed me! Ever. She dont need forgiveness from me when she has been perfect always. I am not worthy. She is incredible, kind, smart, mature she is my queen I worship. There is nobody who has loyalty like her. And loyalty is very important to me. No matter what happens I will never forget Bai.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread