My days are going by okay, but that's all there is to it... I don't have time to feel anything. It feels so empty and meaningless.. the days when I was sad and crying every night seemed more beautiful..
I relate to this. I barely have time to do anything either. I feel as tho time is slipping away more and more. I'm not sure about sad being more beautiful but i do get what you mean. that its better than feeling nothing. I prefer to be full of hatred than bored full of nothing.My days are going by okay, but that's all there is to it... I don't have time to feel anything. It feels so empty and meaningless.. the days when I was sad and crying every night seemed more beautiful..
yeah definitely!! lots of good songs then. I am always going to that era when I'm tired of korean/japanese lol i mean rather than listening to ariana stealing other girls bf'sI suddenly feel like listening to a bunch of late 2000’s/early 2010’s songs. Such good music came from back then.
![]()
lol.yeah definitely!! lots of good songs then. I am always going to that era when I'm tired of korean/japanese lol i mean rather than listening to ariana stealing other girls bf's
I know that feeling. I have my panic attacks, and my crying tantrum but then, comes that state where it’s just emptiness. I just don’t feel anything anymore and that lack of emotions is even scarier. It feels like I’m not there anymore, i don’t exist anymore. It feels like I’m already dead. My days are all the same, I don’t know what’s the point of continuing anymore. I’m meaningless. Where’s the end. The only time I feel somehow alive, is when I have someone to chat with, to connect me to life. Without them, I cease to exist. I’m questioning my own existence.My days are going by okay, but that's all there is to it... I don't have time to feel anything. It feels so empty and meaningless.. the days when I was sad and crying every night seemed more beautiful..
I like how that was writen kinda poetic. except the 'someone to chat with' that didnt really mix in but I liked it. maybe like when I have another soul to bond with, or something >.<I know that feeling. I have my panic attacks, and my crying tantrum but then, comes that state where it’s just emptiness. I just don’t feel anything anymore and that lack of emotions is even scarier. It feels like I’m not there anymore, i don’t exist anymore. It feels like I’m already dead. My days are all the same, I don’t know what’s the point of continuing anymore. I’m meaningless. Where’s the end. The only time I feel somehow alive, is when I have someone to chat with, to connect me to life. Without them, I cease to exist. I’m questioning my own existence.
But seeing people,like me, make me keep hope. Thank you. We can be strong together.
Aw it's okay, angel *hugs* You are anything but meaningless!! I may not know you well, but even like this, I can feel your kindness and that you have a beautiful soul.. And please remember, you have worth all on your own and it doesn't depend on anyone else. Let's live on <3I know that feeling. I have my panic attacks, and my crying tantrum but then, comes that state where it’s just emptiness. I just don’t feel anything anymore and that lack of emotions is even scarier. It feels like I’m not there anymore, i don’t exist anymore. It feels like I’m already dead. My days are all the same, I don’t know what’s the point of continuing anymore. I’m meaningless. Where’s the end. The only time I feel somehow alive, is when I have someone to chat with, to connect me to life. Without them, I cease to exist. I’m questioning my own existence.
But seeing people,like me, make me keep hope. Thank you. We can be strong together.
I like how that was writen kinda poetic. except the 'someone to chat with' that didnt really mix in but I liked it. maybe like when I have another soul to bond with, or something >.<
Aw it's okay, angel *hugs* You are anything but meaningless!! I may not know you well, but even like this, I can feel your kindness and that you have a beautiful soul.. And please remember, you have worth all on your own and it doesn't depend on anyone else. Let's live on <3
You arent doing this on purpose qidowllelsIt wasn’t meant to be a poem though. I’m really talking about those who chat with me everyday. I don’t like people irl, cant keep relationship for long because it’s exhausting. Hate maintaining contact over the phone. So yeah. Dicussions using chatrooms or textos are all I got to help me these days.