Official Post Your Random Thoughts (513 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When I was younger I always felt like a fake. I felt dishonest and disingenuous because I never shared much about myself as my friends did about themselves. They would tell me everything about their lives, and I would share as much as I could (which was hardly anything) but there were always some things I couldn’t bring myself to talk about... and I would always feel guilty for not sharing as much.
Especially when my friend would tell me about her shitty abusive family relationships.
Idk but the older I got.... the more I came to respect my own privacy and my boundaries. I realized how important it was for my own personal self-worth to keep some secrets. I know online everyone wants to 'share their lives' (which can be very important) but I’m just here to remind you that it’s ok to keep some things private.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
When I was younger I always felt like a fake. I felt dishonest and disingenuous because I never shared much about myself as my friends did about themselves. They would tell me everything about their lives, and I would share as much as I could (which was hardly anything) but there were always some things I couldn’t bring myself to talk about... and I would always feel guilty for not sharing as much.
Especially when my friend would tell me about her shitty abusive family relationships.
Idk but the older I got.... the more I came to respect my own privacy and my boundaries. I realized how important it was for my own personal self-worth to keep some secrets. I know online everyone wants to 'share their lives' (which can be very important) but I’m just here to remind you that it’s ok to keep some things private.
Its never you the fault of the person sharing it's the fault of the person trying to get them to share. If they cant get you to share then they arent trusting enough.

Your guard is up for a reason. Sharing your most vulnerable moments to people can be dangerous they then have knowledge on you they can use on you. Its perfectly normal to keep things hidden. And wise.

Youd need to be a really trusting person for them to open up to you. Never open up to unworthy people. And if your instincts are not 100% approving of them and I mean a a hundred thoudand percent!! then just DONT. Even if the sun shines on them even if they're your good friend, you still should not be weak to someone easily.

I thought I opened up to everyone untill I met this one person this person I actually do open up to fully and they made me realize I am actually quite guarded what I tell people. This person is just 100% trusting thats why. trusting people are rare. But they are out there.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


LMAOOOO @ Serhat being power top but where is Matthías from HATARI? I mean he's plain looking but somehow I am attracted to him

R.I.P my taste in men because he's more interesting than sex god Luca Hänni and I'm rarely interested in Eurovision men :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
when people call me good looking i never take it seriously or get happy I just dont care or take notice of it. But for some reason I reeally like it when people compliment my voice I get all excited. Most akp users who heard my voice said something nice and even tho they were probably just saying that to be nice I still liked it. but idc if they say I'm good looking, i dont think i am at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Soogi

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship


LMAOOOO @ Serhat being power top but where is Matthías from HATARI? I mean he's plain looking but somehow I am attracted to him

R.I.P my taste in men because he's more interesting than sex god Luca Hänni and I'm rarely interested in Eurovision men :yolk:
Luca Hänni a sex god @lalaloveloona :pepecross:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


LMAOOOO @ Serhat being power top but where is Matthías from HATARI? I mean he's plain looking but somehow I am attracted to him

R.I.P my taste in men because he's more interesting than sex god Luca Hänni and I'm rarely interested in Eurovision men :yolk:
LUUCCCAAAAA
Stan Luca Hänni
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
The last half semester of school started today and I'm already so done skksskksks. So I was wearing a pocket watch like I always do, and it has a small chain that hangs down and hooks on part of my pocket. I had a teacher yell at me for breaking the dress code because apparently it is "gang affiliation" skksda wtf its a watch????? I lowkey panicked because she was yelling at me and I freaked the fuck out and started crying because I can't handle situations like that...great start, right?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i'm thinking drag queens can be more talented than even some idol members. y'all if they can sing and dance like no other, write their own comedy routines and their own songs, put on their own makeup, make their own clothes, sheeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
The last half semester of school started today and I'm already so done skksskksks. So I was wearing a pocket watch like I always do, and it has a small chain that hangs down and hooks on part of my pocket. I had a teacher yell at me for breaking the dress code because apparently it is "gang affiliation" skksda wtf its a watch????? I lowkey panicked because she was yelling at me and I freaked the fuck out and started crying because I can't handle situations like that...great start, right?
What kind of school do you go to?
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Its just a public school :/ they normally don't even care about this kind of stuff
I go to a public school too, we have a strict dress code but it’s not enforced
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I go to a public school too, we have a strict dress code but it’s not enforced
Same here for the most part, only a few teachers and one of our principals enforce it.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Same here for the most part, only a few teachers and one of our principals enforce it.
Half the girls at my school only wear crop tops and ripped jeans with tons of makeup while I’m out here wearing my nct hoodie and regular jeans
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Half the girls at my school only wear crop tops and ripped jeans with tons of makeup while I’m out here wearing my nct hoodie and regular jeans
That is very relatable! I always wear my SHINee hoodie and skinny jeans lol
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
That is very relatable! I always wear my SHINee hoodie and skinny jeans lol
Once I
That is very relatable! I always wear my SHINee hoodie and skinny jeans lol
once I got dress coded for partially showing my bra strap
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread