Official Post Your Random Thoughts (513 Viewers)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Omg really?? Thats way too harsh for them to dress code you for that.
It only happened once though, thank goodness :sanapray:
 
D

Deleted member 74

It’s funny how quickly you can stop meaning something to someone. I don’t even blame you for that. Nothing good would’ve come out of being with someone like me. I couldn’t consider it, because it’s not like I’m normal and can push aside all this to have that.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've started to slowly change my routine by adding exercise to it slowly but surely. But. Man do I hate waking up even earlier to do it x.x
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I can not fucking handle people bothering my friends messing with them omg. I can take so much myself you can abuse me in several different ways and I really don't care. I am very patient and slow to anger with myself. Attack me all you want I laugh most the time.

But omg you mess with any one of friends I will literally bury you idgaf who you are or where you are I do not care. I will fuck you up. I can not control it and I dont care for the consequences. I will definitely destroy you and I will definitely find you if you go too far. And the thing is. I am not bluffing

I just get so angry I really wish to meet these people face to face I really really really wanna meet them face to face after I'm done with them they would never pick on a single person ever again. If they could even walk again. I know I sound insane but that is how I get. It possesses me completely.

I really really hope nobody messes with a friend of mine. Dont blame me for what happens to you after.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and lexus

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
this outfit would just look cute if it weren't for my body....:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread