Official Post Your Random Thoughts (500 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I like this website but I am starting to get desperate to bash some groups and artists...... ahhhh. I just dont have the time for akp right now. too much there. the slow pace of this website is honestly easier to deal with.

I just really need to bash the hell outta some groups.
I understand that you want to get a bash out and everything, but we try to avoid things like that here. However, if you do have any opinions on certain groups (that aren't full on bashes) then you can post them here - Discussion - Unpopular k-pop opinions.
I know it's not a bashing thread, but maybe you can leave some opinions of certain groups there? Maybe that'll get some of your tension out?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I understand that you want to get a bash out and everything, but we try to avoid things like that here. However, if you do have any opinions on certain groups (that aren't full on bashes) then you can post them here - Discussion - Unpopular k-pop opinions.
I know it's not a bashing thread, but maybe you can leave some opinions of certain groups there? Maybe that'll get some of your tension out?
I guess I can try word it out nicely there that may work thanks <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This forum should have a homework help section I say as I procrastinate from schoolwork
If someone makes one, i hope it won't attract ad bots xd Schoolwork and beauty stuff attracts them like honey attracts bears.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
So, for my little brother when he visits I bought basically lots of video games. I spent hundreds on them and when he is here I play them lots but when he is gone I dont at all. It's really weird cause I was a gamer most my life now the ps4 and xbox1 just sit there and collect dust. Well actually I use it for YouTube. But I wonder why I dont wanna game. It's just he isnt allowed to game at home so when he is here it's like a holiday kinda so I spoil him but when he goes home it is hell there. Okay maybe not hell but it's definitely meh.

Maybe I will try clock the rest of the dbz game..... hm. Meh nah dont wanna lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hyunjin
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I don't get as triggered anymore seeing my refferer on my account because I have a cousin named eden so when I see it I just think of my cousin, and also it goes to eve from the garden of eden, and that is a beautiful place. Hopefully it doesnt change back but it's not my choice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hyunjin
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I sometimes want to post rts about users but then I think maybe I shouldn't it may look weird or idk. Haha I probably will do it anyway.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This stupid headache is keeping me up
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I think that she likes me, actually I think that she really really likes me, I have had my suspicions but lately its just too obvious. What to do now. I have no idea.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m so tired. I have to make too many important decisions about my life and future. No joke... and even worst, I can’t sleep late anymore. I can go to sleep at 2-3 and I’m up at 7-8AM during the weekend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
D

Deleted member 74

I could write anything I wanted and you wouldn't bat an eye, so the only reason I can come up with is you wanted to discuss
Would've happily done so if you had just asked..it's really that simple when it comes to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
The reason you started to love me
Turned out to be a reason that you left me
I was right all the time
You would change

Why did you make me trust you
Why did you let me open my mind fully
I was right all the time
There’s nothing eternal

Love is a thing
Which ends to be a one sided love eventually
Just like the
Farewell

If I love again
I’ll not forget
I shouldn’t love someone else too much

I mistook that this might be different
I was in the sweet illusion
Everything’s my fault
I was the one who was a fool

Love is a thing
Which ends to be a one sided love eventually
Just like the
Farewell

If I love again
I’ll not forget
I shouldn’t love someone else too much

One the first day we talked about the eternity
I was anxious, and I was right
I fooled myself
That our love would be different
Eternity is a word
Which scatters away when you believe it
Just like the
love

If I love you again
I might be the same like this
I think I’ll love you too much
I think I’ll overdo again

- how can every word of this song be so true....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread