Official Post Your Random Thoughts (245 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@taemkitten I'm here if you want to talk, stay strong <3
Thank you love - you're always such a strong and supportive person, and please realize it's always highly appreciated even if not expressed to you as much as it should be.

I'm feeling better today - truthfully, I think I have a hormonal imbalance in my body. I thought at first maybe my anti-depressants and anti-anxiety prescriptions weren't working properly anymore, but I don't think it's that so much as it might be something else (like a hormonal imbalance, given all the other symptoms that come along with it too that hint at that). I'm praying that's what it is, because this medication has worked so well for me from the start, and I hate trying to find another one that works and doesn't give me side effects. The struggle.

I'm sorry if I worried you yesterday. I haven't gotten into such a dark place as that in such a long time, and I even worried myself at one point, going to bed instead of letting my mind wander into dark, deep places like it was doing. I'm trying my best today to work at focusing on the positives (because there are so many in so many places in my life) and I can't keep letting the darkness try to consume me.

My yearly woman visit is coming up soon and I will be talking with them about possible hormonal imbalances among other things, and find out if that's indeed what I have and what can be done if that's the case. Hopefully I will have resolution to these feelings and emotional breakdowns soon.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
15+ maybe. like fucking steers to the slaughter, you're leading them blindly and by your own obsession with non-existant innocence. hats off to you. he's the slime in the deepest cesspool but you're scraping it up and selling it for $1mil as some sort of delicacy that deserves all the praise and none of the negativity. it's quite disgusting, and simultaneously sad. i hope that bolt goes quickly to the steer's skull; it would be a shame to continue this slow, painful death.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thank you love - you're always such a strong and supportive person, and please realize it's always highly appreciated even if not expressed to you as much as it should be.

I'm feeling better today - truthfully, I think I have a hormonal imbalance in my body. I thought at first maybe my anti-depressants and anti-anxiety prescriptions weren't working properly anymore, but I don't think it's that so much as it might be something else (like a hormonal imbalance, given all the other symptoms that come along with it too that hint at that). I'm praying that's what it is, because this medication has worked so well for me from the start, and I hate trying to find another one that works and doesn't give me side effects. The struggle.

I'm sorry if I worried you yesterday. I haven't gotten into such a dark place as that in such a long time, and I even worried myself at one point, going to bed instead of letting my mind wander into dark, deep places like it was doing. I'm trying my best today to work at focusing on the positives (because there are so many in so many places in my life) and I can't keep letting the darkness try to consume me.

My yearly woman visit is coming up soon and I will be talking with them about possible hormonal imbalances among other things, and find out if that's indeed what I have and what can be done if that's the case. Hopefully I will have resolution to these feelings and emotional breakdowns soon.
Aw thank you, that means a lot to me T_T

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! I hope you can visit the doctor soon and sort this out.... I really know how long it takes and how much one suffers before finding the right medication, so I understand your concern..

And you shouldn't apologize, it's alright :D I just wanted to check on you hehe :) stay strong and like I said, I'm always here for you <3
 
D

Deleted member 74

It’s not something new to me is it
People are all the same around here
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
D

Deleted member 74

I think I'll continue sitting next to her, I won't move classes
It's nice to meet someone who can deal with me not feeling like talking sometimes
Without making it awkward either, comfortable silence
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So, how much oatmeal should you eat?
The experts do have some guidance on how much oatmeal you should eat to reduce your cholesterol: 3 grams of beta-glucans per day from oats is the amount that has been shown to reduce blood cholesterol levels. According to Today’s Dietitian, you can find that amount in one-and-a-half cups of cooked oatmeal, or three packets of instant oatmeal.
Who can eat 3 packets in one sitting?! :zoomeyes: That's so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I'm all alone for the first time in weeks in my house rn. My other people living here or who usually visit decided to go down south for the weekend. They are all gone and I cant cause I have work haha. I also funded them cause im the best ever. Yes I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
You know what I really want to do, I want to meet blackpink and vocal train them. I could make all 4 of them very good singers in 3 weeks. Literally 3 weeks is all I'd need.

As weird as it sounds Rose would be the hardest to teach as her technique seems to really engraved in her voice. Jisoo would be the easiest. It really annoys me because I just know I could do it in 30 seconds. Ive trained singers way worse than them to be really good, great in fact. Rose would still be easy.

If I ever meet them I'm going to offer I'd do it voluntary I just think bps songs would sound better with better singing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread