everything is annoying me. Do you have to nag at me just for the sake of it? just shut up.
Thank you love - you're always such a strong and supportive person, and please realize it's always highly appreciated even if not expressed to you as much as it should be.@taemkitten I'm here if you want to talk, stay strong <3
Aw thank you, that means a lot to me T_TThank you love - you're always such a strong and supportive person, and please realize it's always highly appreciated even if not expressed to you as much as it should be.
I'm feeling better today - truthfully, I think I have a hormonal imbalance in my body. I thought at first maybe my anti-depressants and anti-anxiety prescriptions weren't working properly anymore, but I don't think it's that so much as it might be something else (like a hormonal imbalance, given all the other symptoms that come along with it too that hint at that). I'm praying that's what it is, because this medication has worked so well for me from the start, and I hate trying to find another one that works and doesn't give me side effects. The struggle.
I'm sorry if I worried you yesterday. I haven't gotten into such a dark place as that in such a long time, and I even worried myself at one point, going to bed instead of letting my mind wander into dark, deep places like it was doing. I'm trying my best today to work at focusing on the positives (because there are so many in so many places in my life) and I can't keep letting the darkness try to consume me.
My yearly woman visit is coming up soon and I will be talking with them about possible hormonal imbalances among other things, and find out if that's indeed what I have and what can be done if that's the case. Hopefully I will have resolution to these feelings and emotional breakdowns soon.
Ikr.. we need to make some changes up in here.Why is the forum so dead today?
![]()
Who can eat 3 packets in one sitting?!So, how much oatmeal should you eat?
The experts do have some guidance on how much oatmeal you should eat to reduce your cholesterol: 3 grams of beta-glucans per day from oats is the amount that has been shown to reduce blood cholesterol levels. According to Today’s Dietitian, you can find that amount in one-and-a-half cups of cooked oatmeal, or three packets of instant oatmeal.
*hugs tight* you can feel my warmth at this moment.I want to feel something