Official Post Your Random Thoughts (500 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I need to stop typing this '^^' when the forum has this 😊 the actual emote for it. 😆
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
It's kinda funny when you think about it.. I am treated like an ex to people who I didnt even date haha.
 
Joined
27 February 2019
Messages
925
Reactions Received
2,188
Location
Chan's Kitchen
Website
www.jype.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i be fat
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
"you're so beautiful that I can't focus on working" dude you could almost be her father, you're married with kids, and she's taken too... just stop it :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It’s such a nice day out today. It’s 63 degrees F here. Great day to be outside.
:sanapray:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I just found out if my sister in law dies then I get her 2 kids! (2 and 4) Well she is pregnant and it's a bad pregnancy so there is a possiblity she will die she is very sick. My brother (the dad) is not allowed custody due to his criminal record and he is lowkey in prison lmao for the next how many months idk. And the rest of the siblings older than me either have too much mental issues such as depression, suicidal. Or they simply have no room at their house and cant handle more kids.

So then that leaves me, my house has room. And I have no mental issues (that they know about anyway hehe) I can provide for them and have a proper license to drive them so it will just go to me. If the baby survives and she doesnt my oldest sister will take the baby tho. Which I'm kinda glad about lmao dont really wanna have to be waking up all hours of the night.

I mean I'm sure she wont die ofc. I actually get a few of my siblings kids if the parents die. I guess cause I'm the best with kids and it's not a problem so they all trust me. I mean I dont want anyone to die but I'd still be happy to look after them.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: lexus and dooh
D

Deleted member 74

Okay I have this library to myself for the next 6 hours or so
If I finish this assignment, I'll buy myself something nice and relax when I get home
Honestly you can give me 30 years to do an assignment, I won't care and I'll still do it on the due date
It's a miracle I manage to get through semesters well
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I like this website but I am starting to get desperate to bash some groups and artists...... ahhhh. I just dont have the time for akp right now. too much there. the slow pace of this website is honestly easier to deal with.

I just really need to bash the hell outta some groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread