Official Post Your Random Thoughts (333 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I’m so glad that we do this. It’s (mostly) helped me get over my fear of doing it which caused me so much stress the last month. I appreciate it a lot dad
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
i feel like a horrible person for laughing at my younger brother crying, but the way he was like “heeheeheeheeheee” was comical I’m sorry kid😭
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread