Official Post Your Random Thoughts (333 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Magician and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It was obvious :haylul: If it turned out not to be you I would've asked @Yili but I couldn't see it being anyone else:llama_ramen:
What's this all about now? :pepelook:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I got a secret Valentine thing, and I thought it was @Magician but if it turned out it wasn't her I would've guessed you :haylul:

1645393746167.png
That's too cute for me I'd have just spammed you with dreamie gifs :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
That's too cute for me I'd have just spammed you with dreamie gifs :haylul:
I didn't even send any bc I did the valentine's disses thing :haylul:

But then most ppl found them cute:chickill:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I’m super excited for Loona to perform on Queendom. We haven’t seen much from them in a while so I can’t wait to see what they bring to the table. I also think this’ll be a great chance for them to finally gain some popularity in Korea, which is what they really need :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread