- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
It was obviousI tried to by sneaky
![]()
What's this all about now?It was obviousIf it turned out not to be you I would've asked @Yili but I couldn't see it being anyone else
![]()
I got a secret Valentine thing, and I thought it was @Magician but if it turned out it wasn't her I would've guessed youWhat's this all about now?![]()
That's too cute for me I'd have just spammed you with dreamie gifsI got a secret Valentine thing, and I thought it was @Magician but if it turned out it wasn't her I would've guessed you
![]()
I didn't even send any bc I did the valentine's disses thingThat's too cute for me I'd have just spammed you with dreamie gifs![]()
Yes they were very cuteI didn't even send any bc I did the valentine's disses thing
But then most ppl found them cute![]()
They look epicKingme is really getting fed all week with concept photos![]()
MoodI want food but I don’t want to make anything