exactly! i didn't even like the song but it's not difficult to just move on and NOT listen to it again if you claim to hate it so much. people are out there acting like they singlehandedly brought the apocalypse to the kpop genre with a song they didn't even make. it was never that serious.will never understand how kpop fans can be so hateful... example: NMIXX
Bruh my mom once told me in middle school to make sure I was listening to black people. Because my older sister made it seem like all I listened to was rock 🙄 which wasn't the case.i laugh a lot at that post until i realise that my mom would be 100% capable of doing the same thing with saving everyone polish that i listen to and deleting loona![]()
![]()
It's so prettyI shouldn’t have made that JinSoul gif now I want a layout😩
Thank you! Im disappointed with the quality though☹It's so pretty![]()