Still one of the best kpop debuts
I remember when they were the only 4th gen group I was a fan of
And I kept promoting as the group with by far the best music debuted 2018 and after, and only not talked about bc ppl bc they're nugu and not from a big company (whenever 4th gen group with best music came up, they were never talked abt bc ppl didn't know they existed)
How OnlyOneOf and Oneus were the only 4th gen groups I like a lot of music from (don't regret stanning the two groups I added recently tho, since I been interested in OnlyOneOf and Oneus since 2019)
How OnlyOneOf has a really unique and distinctive musical sound while still having variety in their music.
How I was promoting them and TRCNG to everyone and most people didn't know they existed.
Weird how they became not as nugu suddenly with Libido.
Sucks their newer music isn't as good to me, what was Skinz
I haven't been keeping up with them as much recently, I should start again
You know what, Imma display my onlyoneof badge