- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
this was the cutest 12 minutes i have ever seen omgHe sure does love video games. He's the sunshine of the group, the members really adore him and love him and so do stay
he's just seems like a very genuine person and does his best to make others happy (which is why they call him sunshine felix)
he also loves cuddling the members, you can always find him holding on to one of the members or showing physical affection
even if he isn't your bias, he's still your bias
he's just so darn cutethis was the cutest 12 minutes i have ever seen omg![]()
I’m sorry Julia but why are you subscribed to sparklyeon oml💀💀💀what the hell is this notification i just got... kpop youtubers have lost it
![]()
i'm not this is why i'm surprised this sh*t is in my notifications 😭😭😭I’m sorry Julie but why are you subscribed to sparklyeon oml💀💀💀
*Phew* I’m glad, to say the least she’s not the nicest of human beingsi'm not this is why i'm surprised this sh*t is in my notifications 😭😭😭
i just had a quick search and found out she's from the same country as me lmaoooo*Phew* I’m glad, to say the least she’s not the nicest of human beingsBut that’s a new low for her
Great to hear :D <3Why am I in such a good mood today?
NOT THE SHADOWBest and most iconic song of the 21st century
Argue with my shadow