Official Post Your Random Thoughts (507 Viewers)

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
like,, you can spend 5 hours staring at your screen and not get any closer to the solution, until you get up to pee and then it suddenly hits you
hope i get one, but for my math hw
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I’m an ARMY girl🤪
In the Bangtan World🌏
My life is fantastic🥰
Full of light stick🦯⚪
You can bash me girl 🤕
But you can’t bash our boys😡
Cause I will punch you 🥊
Or I will kill you👹
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread