- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
wait is s2 out ?I haven't celebrated the 4th of July for years. I just spent it watching sweet home 💅
leon was draggin them omlthat vc was so fun
was actually enjoying it
they are. or are they@sally just lyrics I hope 😭
I wish I could say this is an outlier, but I truly have seen the same type of sh-t a lot. Type of person to be living on ebt [food assistance] yet have money to get their nails done [$50] get a blowout and a cut+color [$200] and have lashes done [$50-80]... but they are struggling with their bills... All the while having their kids wait in the car for 3 hours while they go get their nails done...this is either being a bad liar or just not knowing how privileged you are... because how are you going to excuse stealing food from your friend's house claiming you don't have money to eat on your own AND then brag to me about your disney+ subscription, your gaming laptop, your graphic tablet and go on an elaborate saying "there aren't any free games which are good"