- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
IM BACKREADING@litc IS THE TAG NOT WORKING
I forgot all hindi except godh when I was like 3😭@litc you heard the hindi proverb “laato ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante” ?😀😀
MUMMY GODHI😩✋🏽I forgot all hindi except godh when I was like 3😭
basically means some people just dont understand language of patience and kindness, theyve got to be treated in their own languageI forgot all hindi except godh when I was like 3😭
language called humans make karma not the universebasically means some people just dont understand language of patience and kindness, theyve got to be treated in their own language![]()
I mean flag fuckkkk I always say badgeAt least I made the badge
how do u even breathe in that toxic capitalistic shithole in the name of a forumAllkpop is my new home so many Exo-ls man