Official Post Your Random Thoughts (227 Viewers)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I have sims legacy going right now and I just lost the head of the 2nd generation. Here's a photo of him (right) and his brother (left).

08-09-22_2-32-40 PM.png

Mark (right, eldest brother of my founders) and Gage (left, 2nd brother of my founders). Here are Mark's three daughters, the eldest of which is the head of the 3rd generation and she just gave birth to the 4th generation due to a teen pregnancy (thank you MCCC) with Caleb Vatore who her GRANDMOTHER also had an affair with (1st generation female).
08-09-22_2-33-57 PM.png

Yumi (left, younger twin of first pregnancy, teen in this photo), Misa (elder twin, new 3rd generation head, pregnant in this photo, also a teen), and Yuna (right, just aged into a teenager). I kept up the tradition of the 4 letter names throughout the 3rd generation with the exception of this family's cousins. Does anyone here play the Sims 4 or have a legacy going?
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I have sims legacy going right now and I just lost the head of the 2nd generation. Here's a photo of him (right) and his brother (left).

08-09-22_2-32-40 PM.png

Mark (right, eldest brother of my founders) and Gage (left, 2nd brother of my founders). Here are Mark's three daughters, the eldest of which is the head of the 3rd generation and she just gave birth to the 4th generation due to a teen pregnancy (thank you MCCC) with Caleb Vatore who her GRANDMOTHER also had an affair with (1st generation female).
08-09-22_2-33-57 PM.png

Yumi (left, younger twin of first pregnancy, teen in this photo), Misa (elder twin, new 3rd generation head, pregnant in this photo, also a teen), and Yuna (right, just aged into a teenager). I kept up the tradition of the 4 letter names throughout the 3rd generation with the exception of this family's cousins. Does anyone here play the Sims 4 or have a legacy going?
ive always wanted to play sims 4 but ive been playing sims freeplay for a long time
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Parents act like you don't have to right to be mad.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
They act like they aren't the reason your mad
And when you get mad you're showing attitude
Like shut the fuck up
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
They don't keep their promises.
"We're going shopping today!" We didn't do shit the whole day
"We're going out to eat!" We ate food at home
Also, don't cook stuff I've repeatedly told you I don't like. You get so mad when I don't eat it, and you know why I didn't? OH BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
We didn't find any clothes cause the ones I liked had the responses "You're not gonna wear that", "I bet you won't wear this"
Sorry, I accidentally picked out clothes I wasn't gonna wear..

Rant over.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread