- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,514
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
If you’re talking about posting it on the forum, you don’t need to be! It’s something new around here and I’d say people would like it :)I want to promote my poetry better, but I am too afraid to.
It is that, as well as selling it to a crowd.If you’re talking about posting it on the forum, you don’t need to be! It’s something new around here and I’d say people would like it :)
Awww I am here for you. If you want to dm.I know I shouldn’t be sad but I am 😭
Thank you, I appreciate it. And tbh it’s just me missing someone and it hit me harder than I was expectingAwww I am here for you. If you want to dm.
You're awesome, you shouldn't be sad.
Hmmm I am abit down, since I haven't eaten today.Thank you, I appreciate it. And tbh it’s just me missing someone and it hit me harder than I was expecting![]()
Aww you should probably eat something 🥺Hmmm I am abit down, since I haven't eaten today.
I will :)Aww you should probably eat something 🥺