Time management sucks ass
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 11 November 2022 #33,201 Time management sucks ass
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,519 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 11 November 2022 #33,202 Swaggin' like a dungeon dragon.
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 11 November 2022 #33,203 I keep forgetting how just doing a moment of simple stretching feels so good.
princesita Joined 21 April 2021 Messages 2,315 Reactions Received 2,105 Location Shibuya 109 Website iprincesita.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 90 Fandom Groo Gender Female Pronouns she/her 11 November 2022 #33,204 thank goodness it's friday, i cannot take another day of this madness
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 11 November 2022 #33,205 the urge to rip my braces off
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 11 November 2022 #33,206 my teeth hurt so bad please send help
princesita Joined 21 April 2021 Messages 2,315 Reactions Received 2,105 Location Shibuya 109 Website iprincesita.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 90 Fandom Groo Gender Female Pronouns she/her 12 November 2022 #33,207 wish the "other" gender option was customizable
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 12 November 2022 #33,208 Tired
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 12 November 2022 #33,209 I need to stop drinking coffee cuz it just makes me sick and it’s not like I need the excess energy or it actually really helps me stay awake but I love it
I need to stop drinking coffee cuz it just makes me sick and it’s not like I need the excess energy or it actually really helps me stay awake but I love it
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 12 November 2022 #33,210 Paul Mescal is the most Irish looking lad I’ve ever seen
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 12 November 2022 #33,211 4 days
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 12 November 2022 #33,212 Iwaaa
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 12 November 2022 #33,213 Wanting an ice cold drink
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 12 November 2022 #33,214 Cope cope cope
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 12 November 2022 #33,215 "Let's dance, boys." ~ Bayonetta / Bayonetta 2 game
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 12 November 2022 #33,216 What is it with you today ?
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 12 November 2022 #33,217 ah
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 12 November 2022 #33,218 my jaw hurtssss
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 12 November 2022 #33,219 i took medicine but it didn’t do anything
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 12 November 2022 #33,220 So don't waste my time, I got hobbies I like drinking, I like smokin', I like thinkin' I like whatever the fuck we on
So don't waste my time, I got hobbies I like drinking, I like smokin', I like thinkin' I like whatever the fuck we on