- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
cute in a goofy way.. like he's um.. silly but it's cute yk??i like this boy a bit more than i thought.. okay i like him.. kinda.. idk he's like.. really pretty and cool but like i don't wanna date him or anything. i do not need that rn.. he's just cute..
NO BC I WAS THINKING THAT A FEW DAYS AGO ARE YOU IN MY BRAINtbh all ooo's undergrOund idOl stuff (not that I don't like it) with the pairs and couple storylines in sets of two member's solos is making me worry that they kicked Love out to have an even number of members to do this solo release with in-group couples concept@Juniverse @Tickita @tayoism
I haven't been paying attention to it so I didn't know about the storylinestbh all ooo's undergrOund idOl stuff (not that I don't like it) with the pairs and couple storylines in sets of two member's solos is making me worry that they kicked Love out to have an even number of members to do this solo release with in-group couples concept@Juniverse @Tickita @tayoism