Kaz <3333
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 November 2022 #34,181 Kaz <3333
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 19 November 2022 #34,182 what if I was suicidal omfg
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 November 2022 #34,183 "He's killed people !" and he looked good doing it
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 November 2022 #34,184 "He's heartless !" he ripped a guys eyes out with his bare hands because he stabbed his girl wdym
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 19 November 2022 #34,185
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 19 November 2022 #34,186
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 19 November 2022 #34,187 I just skipped to Jieun's part in 'a (hopefully) helpful guide to Purple Kiss [2022 update]' YouTube video and suddenly teared up. Even though she was the oldest member in the group, she behaved more like one of the youngest. Take care, Jieun! I wish you the best!!
I just skipped to Jieun's part in 'a (hopefully) helpful guide to Purple Kiss [2022 update]' YouTube video and suddenly teared up. Even though she was the oldest member in the group, she behaved more like one of the youngest. Take care, Jieun! I wish you the best!!
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 November 2022 #34,188 The mortifying ordeal of being known
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 19 November 2022 #34,189 He does drugs what an eejit💀
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 November 2022 #34,190 Mhmmmmmm.. Kanej
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 19 November 2022 #34,191 will the wifi please wifi
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 November 2022 #34,192 Kaz <3333 just Kaz <33
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 November 2022 #34,193 Head empty, just Kazzle :)
princesita Joined 21 April 2021 Messages 2,315 Reactions Received 2,105 Location Shibuya 109 Website iprincesita.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 90 Fandom Groo Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 November 2022 #34,194 i take that back i couldn't be happier
princesita Joined 21 April 2021 Messages 2,315 Reactions Received 2,105 Location Shibuya 109 Website iprincesita.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 90 Fandom Groo Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 November 2022 #34,195 just know that if things start going terrible 4 it is my fault, i am praying, manifesting, and begging god for ur down fall
just know that if things start going terrible 4 it is my fault, i am praying, manifesting, and begging god for ur down fall
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 November 2022 #34,196 Huhhh.... thought I lost the knowledge of the language for a moment
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 November 2022 #34,197 Kaz <33 Jes <33
princesita Joined 21 April 2021 Messages 2,315 Reactions Received 2,105 Location Shibuya 109 Website iprincesita.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 90 Fandom Groo Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 November 2022 #34,198
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 19 November 2022 #34,199 If I come here again in the next few hours, someone tell me to LEAVE, ty
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,302 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,480 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 19 November 2022 #34,200 litc said: If I come here again in the next few hours, someone tell me to LEAVE, ty Click to expand... noted
litc said: If I come here again in the next few hours, someone tell me to LEAVE, ty Click to expand... noted