Official Post Your Random Thoughts (309 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I finally saw the entire Supernatural TV series and was kind of upset with the ending.
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
what are you interested in ?
like an outdoors job, like ?
Tbh I don’t mind manual labor

and my mom would’ve been fine with me being a fitness instructor or something despite being a typical Asian mom who wants doctors, lawyers, engineers, or coders, cuz of how Passionate I was about it since like forever

but tbh I just really need to do something that gives me adrenaline, maybe not the actual job

but rn I’m tryna work at a movie theater
 

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
Tbh I don’t mind manual labor

and my mom would’ve been fine with me being a fitness instructor or something despite being a typical Asian mom who wants doctors, lawyers, engineers, or coders, cuz of how Passionate I was about it since like forever

but tbh I just really need to do something that gives me adrenaline, maybe not the actual job

but rn I’m tryna work at a movie theater
u could volunteer some of ur time at recreational facilities
but i hope u get the shot at the theater
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
need to write this down
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
No one there today. Fudge it.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Feeding on your skin Rose F for the win.
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
A lot of newer idols from Big 4 have that nepo baby vibe even though they aren't technically nepo babies. The vibe is: Being a watered down version of older idols/celebrities. It's like they know that since they're in a Big 4 group, they know they'll be successful no matter what-so that desperate and hungry part of them is dormant.

To quote what someone said about Hollywood actor Peter Fonda:

“He doesn’t have a core of tension; something in him is still asleep, and perhaps always will be.”

They are lacking "Do or Die."
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread