Official Post Your Random Thoughts (418 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe a little:jenniesmug:


sleep well <3
Ngl I thought you'll deny it lol:maheart:

I did sleep well, thanks but I woke up to my body hurting, probably from all the practicing yesterday and I also wore heels while practicing, it was hard! I don't really wear heels but anyways today is Sunday, I can rest now!! :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth and Sanumi

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
WALKER WALKER WALKER GROWLING
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I just woke up from about a 4-hour nap and I'm sleepy.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Ngl I thought you'll deny it lol:maheart:

I did sleep well, thanks but I woke up to my body hurting, probably from all the practicing yesterday and I also wore heels while practicing, it was hard! I don't really wear heels but anyways today is Sunday, I can rest now!! :ankha:
i'm only tsundere ah 60% of the time. ;p

Good! Heels? What are you practicing? :O
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread