- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 53,945
- Reactions Received
- 17,131
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,040
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
@SugarPoppinBSI i forgot to get juice...............................
Thnak you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it done <<3I BELIEVE IN YOU~!
HELL YEAAH~!Thnak you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it done <<3
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!ITS READY TO SHIP OMG
my first prints........... im scared.....
FUCK! LOL WELL...Water it is~! XD@SugarPoppinBSI i forgot to get juice...............................![]()
IF ONLY THE STICKERS WILL GET A MOVE ON IM SO AFRAID THEY WONT COME IN ON TIME WHY COULDNT I BE FASTERYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!
FUCK! LOL WELL...Water it is~! XD
ooohh spooky~!DAMN!!!
also look what dream just dropped wth is this
TIMELOOP CONTENT?
Good idea!!!!!! Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!i shud prob go to bed sisters
Good idea!!!!!! Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very unbelievableissa a good idea !!![]()
watch me stay up tho im unbelievable![]()
Why am I crying to this video?????? I should not be crying right nowMe: I'm gonna be productive and study
Also me: