Official Post Your Random Thoughts (157 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I need to keep up with my movies.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EXAMS ARE DONE!!!!!!!! I SMASHED ECONOMICS TODAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO WASTING THE NEXT THREE WEEKS!!!
LETS GOOO
IM SO PROUD OF U !!! :pandalove: :joyslay:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
1 week
1 day
:maheart::pepecry1::sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Teach me, meet me, eat me?
dark poet powahs!
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Remembering when in high school I was a TA for incoming 2nd graders and one kid asked me if I had ever gotten in a fight, like physical fights, and I said I had fought my brother and he was impressed and said he fought his brother too and I got "street cred" among 2nd graders :welp:

I was not wrong about kids like me bc I'm not a good role model
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
cravity has covered b1a4, oh my girl, and onf someway or another and i love that for myself
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread