Official Post Your Random Thoughts (138 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
"Dinner" doesn't seem like a real word anymore.. I've looked at it for too long... I didn't know how to phrase my random thought, and now it's turned into a different random thought. :llama_shook::llama_noooo:
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Wow that's so funny cause I use twice songs as my alarm and I never fail to wake up 1 minute before it goes off to make sure I dont have to hear it.

Funny how people are wired differently.
my best friend actually has Gee as her alarm since she finds it to be really annoying lmao
It works pretty well
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
i dont hate them yet...but i should take them down soon...
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm trying to find some apprenticeship to do after school finishes and I'm just looking everywhere that slightly interests me but it's impossible to find anything around here that isn't like hundreds of kilometers away and I don't have the conditions to be able to move away from home and if it's near me I don't have the things they want from you :pandamad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread