Official Post Your Random Thoughts (1,204 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
I've been looping Babymonster's Dream MV for some time because they are so talented and I love their voices!!!!!!!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
god i wish i cud find a twt account that has all vity bbl content together like for dream 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 DOES IT EXIST PLEEASEE
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
I wonder if I can make another badge thread (including for the revamps) even if we’re currently holding a badge event of a diff artist right now.. πŸ€”πŸ€” if anyone knows the answer, pls reply to this message ^^
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
I wonder if I can make another badge thread (including for the revamps) even if we’re currently holding a badge event of a diff artist right now.. πŸ€”πŸ€” if anyone knows the answer, pls reply to this message ^^
Wait, so it seems like you can make them even if you’re holding another event just by the fact that I’m viewing these badge threads that others have made in the past. Well, guess I just solved my own question xD
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
After watching/listening to Dream MV from Babymonster repeatedly, it felt short to me towards the end-- like another line was needed or something.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
life sucks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread