- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 55,288
- Reactions Received
- 17,192
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 337
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
No, no, you’ve got a point.🗣📢
🗣📣
why cant the megaphone face the opposite way :////
i think on desktop it shows the right way, but on mobile its like...No, no, you’ve got a point.
You can eat now?my friend from outta states trying to get me a pizza but i dont like ppl buying food for me![]()
like thank u but do i deserve it be fr
i think mostly bread-like food is fine, bc im not 100% sure tbh 😭You can eat now?![]()
That would be hilarious 😂I imagined Moomintroll dressed up as Käärijä.
Hello man bunPros: My name is dumpling and an intak reference
cons: it makes me think of "man bun" the hairstyle
Wth if she told me I was annoying I’d actually cryIdk why a few days ago I had a dream my cousin took me with her under a wing for smth idk what and she was all soft with me and kissed me on the cheek idk why (she would never) and I told her that she was the only role model I’d ever had in my life (I mean she is and she should know like I can’t have one of us die with her never knowing)
i think she has no clue, and maybe she’d find it immature anyways, she certainly did when I wanted to go to the same college as her when I was 10
maybe it’s bc I rejected affection and mushy stuff when I was younger