Official Post Your Random Thoughts (349 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,187
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
of coursee, will do!:pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:

:lisalaugh:

anyways how are you!! oh right it's still the same day for you.. :runrunrun:
:pandalove:!!!


haha im okay!! kinda tired!! started raining outside
other than that i think everything is ok!! :joyslay:
HOW ARE YOUUU this early in the morning lolz
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
:pandalove:!!!


haha im okay!! kinda tired!! started raining outside
other than that i think everything is ok!! :joyslay:
HOW ARE YOUUU this early in the morning lolz
do you like the rain or not? THAT IS GREAT!!

:lisalaugh: 7am is not so early for me lol but I am good, had breakfast not too long ago!!
my dad brought our internet to his classroom :catsip: (he's a teacher in a different school and they still have classes, oh and he teaches students that needs special education) so I am now connecting to my mom's hotspot haha :catsip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,187
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
do you like the rain or not? THAT IS GREAT!!

:lisalaugh: 7am is not so early for me lol but I am good, had breakfast not too long ago!!
my dad brought our internet to his classroom :catsip: (he's a teacher in a different school and they still have classes, oh and he teaches students that needs special education) so I am now connecting to my mom's hotspot haha :catsip:
its alright!! im right by the window and it gets loud so itsjust kinda annoying 😭

ayooo that sounds nice 👀
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
its alright!! im right by the window and it gets loud so itsjust kinda annoying 😭

ayooo that sounds nice 👀
I sometimes like it, I sometimes don't
if it's too loud, I don't like it but if it's not too loud, it's actually nice and sometimes I like to go out with an umbrella and just walk while it's raining LOL
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,187
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I sometimes like it, I sometimes don't
if it's too loud, I don't like it but if it's not too loud, it's actually nice and sometimes I like to go out with an umbrella and just walk while it's raining LOL
thats cute, i get that :maheart: as long as its light rain, i think its fine. heavy rain,,, especially if i have to walk outside in it is the worse because every time im walking to work and its raining its ALWAYS so WINDY on the bridge and my umbrella goes crazy and its so hard to hold onto :pyo: 😭😭😭😭 BUT light rain is so peaceful and calming i vibe w it :hcnod:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
thats cute, i get that :maheart: as long as its light rain, i think its fine. heavy rain,,, especially if i have to walk outside in it is the worse because every time im walking to work and its raining its ALWAYS so WINDY on the bridge and my umbrella goes crazy and its so hard to hold onto :pyo: 😭😭😭😭 BUT light rain is so peaceful and calming i vibe w it :hcnod:
omg right, light and heavy rain is the right term!

yess omg so real! and I sometimes think of those sad scenes I saw on kdramas (ig cause it kinda sometimes has that sad vibe lol :lisalaugh:) yes I'm weird like that :wavewave::joyslay:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,187
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
omg right, light and heavy rain is the right term!

yess omg so real! and I sometimes think of those sad scenes I saw on kdramas (ig cause it kinda sometimes has that sad vibe lol :lisalaugh:) yes I'm weird like that :wavewave::joyslay:
ayooo thats perfect, and if ur listening to the right sad/emotional music, u got the whole scene going on :maheart: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread