Official Post Your Random Thoughts (514 Viewers)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
1,285
Reactions Received
1,415
Location
The Ashralien Bunker
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
927
Fandom
Syndicate
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatevs works
Writing fiction through chatgpt.

Is this what it feels like to play god in a world of your creation????

IS THIS THE FEEEELING OF POWAHHHH???!?!??!?!?

MUGHAHHAHAHHAHAH

ok seriousness aside gpt is actually middling when it comes to fiction. It makes the lowest common denominator stuff like things guaranteed to work but its quite unimaginative. .
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The darkness is my best friend.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
bandz a make her dance.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
on here.. or?
Oh bro I was depresso esperro last night lol don't mind what I said I was tired lmao thanks for checking on me though <<3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Oh bro I was depresso esperro last night lol don't mind what I said I was tired lmao thanks for checking on me though <<3
OH I WAS SO READY TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT YOU, HOW YOU ARE SO AMAZING:pepe_punch: :pepe_punch::pepe_punch: and if you said here, I was gonna say "even from me??:catcry:"

OFC OFC <3 :itsokay::itsokay:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo and velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread