Official Post Your Random Thoughts (301 Viewers)

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE, EVEN CHANGING YOUR USERNAME AND GETTING SHIPPED :pest-control:
OMG I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND WE HAVE TO BUY THE CURRENCY MANY OF THE TIME?!?!?!?! FUCK THAT IM HAPPY HERE!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Oh I see! What do you think you liked abt him?

Lol I had my first crush was when I was 12 I think but I think either I’m more mature now or this is more pure or both bc her happiness matters most to me rather than any fantasy or daydream or wtv. Its like I don’t do anything to try to impress her but bc I genuinely care abt her yk? :jisoosmh: That’s why it catches me so off guard when I’m doing smth that’s just instinct and normal and she says I’m sweet or stuff. It’s more rather than when I do smth expecting someone to see me as sweet or smart or wtv yk?

Ah not like that:oliviakek: I’m definitely the brighter happier one of the two of us

And it’s not like low self esteem that I meant her appreciating things I do when others wouldn’t even mention it, she’s very humble ig and doesn’t expect anything from anyone but appreciates everything is the best way I can explain

But yeah she is very sweet, and she actually made me blush once for the first time in years in like October or November :nekoshy:

and With her instantly making me happy every time she texts regardless of my mood that’s more I think bc I think I do rlly like like her

Either way she’s awesome yeah lo

Oh wow, that’s awesome! Good luck on becoming number one! Yeah that makes sense for sure, wondering like that

if they like hanging out with you, you know they like you

also I really appreciate that this friend like isn’t afraid to be honest and trusts me not just fake happy abt everything tho I’m not always the most help tho I agree with her thinking I’m rlly understanding based on why she said that:oliviakek:

yeah always you can dm:kittylove: I like talking to you too! I’m so bad at these kinds of textual conversations bc usually it takes me forever to write smth long
My first crush that I can remember.. I think I was in 4th grade, there was a new student and he was cute and really smart too but it ended so quickly lmao

He was cute, I think that's pretty much it:maheart: lol

Maybe both? But I think it's more on the pure side, I honestly love how you genuinely care about her :blush2:

She sounds very lovely and precious:maheart:

Thanks <3 :pandalove: Hbu, how's your school life going? :kittylove:

Trust and honesty, yes that is good!!

Yayy! Yeah me too :llama_blush:One of the reasons is because I am talkative and would want to talk more haha :llama_tea: And I usually keep reading my sentences if it's long in case I made a mistake :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread