Official Post Your Random Thoughts (299 Viewers)

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
waiting for the day someone says they like my jacket and ill just whos ur fav member so i can give them a sticker

i keep my extras on me at all times bc czennies are all over houston...


BUT WHERE ?!
Brb buying a ticket to houston I want stickers!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I wanna send an email to starship complaining how I got no stickers with the masterpiece album

"Dear Starship,

WHERE ARE MY STICKERS?!?!?!??!?!? I GOT SO MANY IN LIBERTY AND NEW WAVE BUT NOT IN MASTERPIECE?!?!?!?? YOU BETTER HAVE SOME NEXT ALBUM FML!"
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
thank u i think u will enjoy bc id only play dream, cravity, and girl groups ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'D HAVE A GOOD TIME CARPOOLING!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
id give u all the stickers :maheart:
fr i was thinking of making cravity stickers too of the boyysss ๐Ÿ˜
BRO IM USING MY SAVINGS COMING OVER RN!!!!!!

I wanna make some meme stickers of them and stick them all over my school I am weird and wild but that's okay <<3
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,187
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'D HAVE A GOOD TIME CARPOOLING!!!
REAAAL!!!
also b1a4 has really good travel music so of course... them too.. ๐Ÿ˜

also congrats on being post 60k !!
1686441532630.gif
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,187
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
BRO IM USING MY SAVINGS COMING OVER RN!!!!!!

I wanna make some meme stickers of them and stick them all over my school I am weird and wild but that's okay <<3
BROOO

i support this spread the gospel ๐Ÿ˜
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread